Own the home of your dreams...
The Beach House offers the best of Pacific Northwest coastal living. Nestled in the quiet sanctuary of a preserved Oceanfront glen, yet only a short distance to both the beach access and the heart of charming Seabrook. This luxurious beach home is thoughtfully designed for entertaining, while offering you intimate spaces for quiet reflective moments sitting on the heated porch, watching the majestic Pacific Ocean and listening to the soothing roar of crashing waves. With over 3700 square feet of impeccably maintained living space, this beautiful custom home is a spacious retreat to start making your own treasured memories.
Listing price: $1,899,00
For more sale information contact:
Zillow.com listing at 39 N. Glen St, Pacific Beach, WA
Some of the top reasons to buy The Beach House:
1. Situated in the perfect location in the town of Seabrook. Just a short stroll to Main Street and the beach. The house sits at the end of a quiet trail. Very peaceful and feels private, but still part of the welcoming community of Seabrook.
2. The Beach House is an established, highly sought out vacation rental with great investment returns. The rental option creates an opportunity to share your dream home and let other people pay for you to own it. The Beach House has grossed over $100,000 each year for the last two years running. The Seabrook Cottage Rentals program makes it simple to use The Beach House as a vacation rental. They take care of everything for you – bookings, housekeeping, management, maintenance, and guest services. You are in complete control of when and how often you would like to open the home to guests and when and how often you want to reserve it for yourself, family and friends. They charge 37% for being a part of the program and we have been grateful for the opportunity. It has made owning our dream beach home a great financial investment.
3. There are only a few oceanfront lots available at Seabrook. Seabrook has acres of land still to develop, but no more oceanfront. Because of the limited supply of oceanfront properties, The Beach House is in high demand as a rental and has great long-term investment appreciation potential.
4. 1% of the sale of The Beach House will go to the Seabrook Community Foundation. These funds are then awarded as grants and scholarships to individuals and organizations in the North Beach and Grays Harbor communities. Grants are provided to organizations that provide services to support these communities. This includes emergency and community services, human services such as food banks, shelter and children’s lunch programs, youth recreational activities, animal welfare, the arts, and other programs.
5. This is one of the best oceanfront lots available in Seabrook for the following reasons:
6. As local WA state owners, we really care about the property, visit often and have kept the house in immaculate condition.
7. The Beach House is still relatively new at 4 ½ years old. Why build new and wait a year, when you can move into a well designed completed home.